Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photos Taken by Griffin














**This is Griffin telling you about his photos and video:

July 28, 2010

This summer I went to Grammy and Harvey's country house and took a picture of Harvey laying in bed. I also took a picture of Nanny at Nanny's house. Most of my pictures were from traveling. We went to a Buddhist temple in Penang, Malaysia. I saw a proboscis monkey in Bako park in Malaysia. We went to a paradise beach at Bako park with no one there and the water warm. We took a boat to get there.

The video below is of the legos I'm working on right now. I made a forge. I made a guy who controls a motor. I made a really good lock to get in. I made a ship with a pirate flag on it...a car/ship.

I am having the best time in Southeast Asia in the world. See ya later!

To blog readers. Love, Griffin

1 comment:

  1. Griffin I just love your pictures!! And hearing from you directly. I couldn't get the video to work - there is something wrong with my computer. But the photos are great!! We miss you a lot
    gma

    ReplyDelete