Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Griffin's First Playdate in 3 months

September 15, 2010

Griffin here:

I came back from an activity at school on the bus. My friend who's in fourth grade, Mateo from Argentina, said to ask my Dad if I could come over to his house. He lives in an apartment in the tower right next to ours. My Dad said yes. And his Mom said yes. So, we had a playdate. I got to look around their apartment which was a lot more interesting than ours. They had legos and all sorts of videogames. I played at their house for a little while then I went home. That was my first playdate in 3 months!

Then today after in-line skating after school, I came home and did a bit of my homework then I went to the pool. My friend Mateo was there. We played soccer in the pool. Then we came up to my apartment. I had a playdate with Mateo here. The first thing we did was playing legos. I made a totally new setup. Then we ate dinner. It was delicious -- meatballs and spaghetti. After that we wrestled on the bed. Mateo's brother Phillippe, I found a way to wrestle him down. I grab him around his stomach and never let go, and finally, he just collapses. Then, we had dessert, gelato and cake.

That was my second playdate in 3 months!

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll!! 2 playdates in 2 days. I already like Mateo.
    gma

    ReplyDelete