Sunday, April 24, 2011

Alice's Blog -- 1st Grade "Save the Ocean" ISKL Performance




Ms. Thompson, Alice's teacher, biting her nails



Ms. Grace, Alice's assistant teacher



April 28, 2011

Alice's blog:

When I stood up on stage, there was a great hush over the audience. First, Sammy said "Coral Necklaces for sale! Beautiful earrings made out of coral straight from the reef!" I said my line which was "That coral necklace is gorgeous. I want to buy some for my sister and grandma." Then Jeffrey said to the audience "Do you think that was a good choice or a bad choice?" And the audience said "BAD CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And, I said "You're right, coral is a living thing and even dead coral is important to the reef. We shouldn't be using it for jewelery."

Click HERE to see me speaking in the show.

Then we sang songs about the ocean. The first one we sang was "Zipidy Doo Da" The second one we sang was "Under the sea." The last one we sang was "If you L-O-V-E the O-C-E-A-N" And, they were about trying to save the earth. Click HERE to see me singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment