Sunday, November 28, 2010

Alice's Blog: Alice's braiding





November 27, 2010

When I got my hair braided, first she braided all of my hair. Then, she put all of the beads on. It really hurt my butt. My back was sore from sitting straight so long. When I was done, I ran to Dad, calling "Thank you!" Daddy said, "Yay, yay, Alice, you're done!" We walked down the beach, waves crashed into my feet. I swung my hair from side to side. I heard Mommy calling, "Oh my god, Alice, your hair is beautiful!" It was so amazing. When I went in the water, I felt the beads brushing against my neck. The beads have lasted for almost 4 days now.

The first night I slept with braided hair, it was a pain. I kept on swinging my hair from side to side on my pillow because I didn't want it to get ruined. The next morning, I woke up and was so tired I cried over such little things. Griffin was going out to jog with Mom and Boom Boom. I was so sad. I told myself, "If I want Griffin, I have to go and run on the beach with him." When I was running, I felt really tired because I was worried about my hair all night.

I stayed with my feet in the water because I was too tired to run. At breakfast, I told them why I was too tired and everyone laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment