Monday, November 29, 2010

Alice's Thailand Blog: Alice and Mommy Fancy Dinner










November 28, 2010

Me and Mommy were going to dinner by ourselves in Thailand. Daddy was sick with food poisoning. And, Griffin and Boom Boom wanted to watch tv. They were getting room service dinner while we got our fancy drinks. We went to the restaurant at our hotel. We waited for a long time looking at the ocean from the bar, while we waited for our table and drank our fancy drinks.

Finally, the man came over to us and told us where our table will be. I got duck spring rolls and chicken sate with fries. After dinner, we had dessert. I got...strawberry ice cream! I was SO tired. When I got back home, Boom Boom and Griffin were in bed and Daddy was dead asleep. I had lots of fun with Mommy special dinner.

PS Mom's note: This fancy Mom-daughter dinner was Ken's idea. And, Alice wore lipstick for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment