Monday, November 29, 2010

Alice's Blog: Boom Boom Vomiting



November 29, 2010

We were going to go back to Kuala Lumpur. We got through everything. We got on the plane. Boom Boom looked just fine and was wearing his favorite batman outfit. When we were almost going to land, I looked over, saw Mommy struggling to help Boom put a bag under his chin. Boom had vomited. Some of it got on my hands. Some on my nose. Some on my shoes. Some on my toes.

Boom Boom was so sad that he was crying. He vomited all over his favorite batman outfit. When I got out of the airplane, I didn’t even notice that Boom was wearing nothing except underwear and shoes. Before, he was carrying a bucket. Now, he’s carrying nothing and smells like vomit.

As everyone looked at him near-naked walking through the airport to get our luggage, they all pointed and laughed at him. He even went through immigration in his underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment